Wednesday 19 December 2007

New Organiser for Barnsley BNP

We have received the following from Paul Harris.

I have passed over the position of Barnsley Organiser to Ian Sutton. Ian has been a very dedicated and hard working activist since first standing in the May 2006 local elections, and will make an excellent Organiser for the Branch.

This changeover is not in any way connected with the recent disagreements in the Party, but has been in the pipeline for several months. I will be the first to agree that Ian has several qualities and abilities that I lack, and I will be supporting him 100% in building the Branch in Barnsley. I have been Organiser for nearly 3 ½ years now and I feel that it is time for a change.

Paul Harris – 16th December ‘07

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Paul for all his hard work over the last few years.

Without Paul we can safely say that there would be no Barnsley BNP. He has given every minute of his spare time and the expansion of the BNP in Barnsley is a credit to him. During his time as Organiser he has brought Barnsley from being a handful of members to group level and then up to branch status which is a great achievement. We are glad that Paul is staying active within the Party and will be on hand to help with any problems.

Barnsley Nationalists

A message from Ian Sutton

I am extremely honoured to take over the position of Barnsley Organiser and I am looking forward to being part of the continuing growth and success of Barnsley BNP. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members and activists in Barnsley for the support you have given Paul over the last three and half years and hope you can give me that same support. We have lots to do and there is no time like the present to make a start. The elections are only round the corner and we have lots of work to do in preparation for them. If there are any members who would like to become active and help the branch in any way, leafleting, canvassing or any other skill you can offer, please do not hesitate to contact me. Every little helps so please don’t be afraid to come forward.

You can contact me on 07795 3 111 39 and my personal email address is
iandcsutton@btinternet.com

Ian Sutton

0 comments: